19 kids and counting...

Do you watch this show? What do you think of this? Can you get too many kids? How many kids is too many?

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• no chance in hell would i have that many. but, they're not affecting my lives so, more power to them!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes, I do watch it. It isn't up to anyone else how many kids are too many. Some, like me, are fine with 1. Others, like big families (my friend has 8 kids). Some like 2 or 3. Who cares if they have 25 kids, they take care of them, the kids are respectful and they don't use ANY assistance, are not in debt and pay everything in cash.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have watched the show and I personally think 19 kids is wayyyy too many!!! But at the same time I see how functional their family is and how much love they have for each other. They have no debt and everyone seems well taken care of. Dentist and Dr regularly. It seems unreal but true. So idk maybe for the average family it's entirely too many but it doesn't seem so for them!
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It affects me in no way. More power to em.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 3:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't understand how any parent can pay individual attention to 19 kids, but they seem to be able to provide for them pretty well. Not like they are mooching off the government or anything.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 3:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't watch it. I dont have much interest in watching that type of reality television.
    Amithyst

Answer by Amithyst at 4:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Even if they did use assistance, they would still make GREAT parents! I love the show & I wish I could be as calm as she is w/ those kids!!!! I would have already jumped off a bridge w/ 25 lol Heck, even 5 LOL!!! They are an AWESOME family!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Wow that is an army. If you have the time, patience, money, and ability to have that many than god bless you. I am one and done. I would love to have another but financially I would not be able to provide for both in the way I want to.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have seen the show a few times. I would never have 19 kids but I think its fine they do. The kids are all cared for, loved and respectful. They are not on any assistance so if it makes them happy then go for it. I did know someone that had 12 kids but some where stepkids. It was crazy but fun.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yes i watch this sometimes
    I dont agree with everything they do but its their life
    I do believe that is to many kids and their should be a law
    and are you kidding me 19 kids really...

Im not saying i agree or dont agree and im not bashing their family or large familys i just have a very different outlook and opinion
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 4:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011