For moms who have more then 2 children...

Did you ever doubt yourselve that you could handle more then 2 kids? Were thinking about having a 3rd but I wonder if I can handle all 3 of them at once. Is it normal to think this way? Should that stop me from having any more then my 2 that I already have if Im having to ask myself that?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• im wondering the same thing i have a 14, and 3 yr old i want one more but i no it will be a little more harder than the 2 plus mines are spaced out .
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• One child is like babysitting, 2 or more is actual parenting.... and I've expirienced both!!! We have a 15 year old, 5 year old,and 3 year old... and by quoting most women in my family... "If you can handle 2 kids, it doesn't matter how many more you have it is about the same", only difference is that now one can be "the odd man out" per se??? 2 will be playing and one will come running stating the other 2 aren't letting them play... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Well, when I got pregnant the second time I ended up w/ multiples - a friend of mine tried for a 3rd and ended up with twins... just sayin!! As long as you have good support/help from your hubby then adding to the fun is always good!
    JusaLady

Answer by JusaLady at 4:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I actually like the fact we had our 2 little ones closer in age... now they are the best of friends!!!
    MommaClark3

• My husband and I have 2 kids and are trying for our 3rd and last baby. My daughter starts kindergarden this year and my son preschool so I dont think itll be overwhelming. My kids have been asking for a baby brother and sister lol for 2 years now so I think they will actually be a big help too! Im sure itll be hard at times and overwhelming but thats just motherhood =)
    MichelleLopez04

Answer by MichelleLopez04 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have 3 kids a 3,5,7 and when i had two kids yes it was alot easyer but when you have that third kid it kinda feels the same i think just one more
    momofthree3g5m7

Answer by momofthree3g5m7 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have 3 kids and want 1 more and i thaught i couldn't handle 3 but it was really easier than I thaught it would be, I have a 2 year old and one that will turn 2 tomorrow and a 7 month old
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 4:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• there was a change however going from one child to 2 was a whole lot harder...if you can handle 2 you can handle 3 it takes some organiztion though...
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I am pregnant with my fifth. I found it harder to go from one to two than any of the other numbers.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 4:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We have 3 kids. The only thing that is harder is the jealousy from both of the older kids. My oldest son doesn't think he gets enough attention from my dh and I and my youngest son tries to help by picking the baby up from the floor when she is playing. The hardest part is I cannot walk out of the room she is playing on the floor in if my youngest son is in that room i.e.. go to the bathroom, fold laundry or start supper. Also going out anywhere in public alone with all 3 children can be a daunting task.
    tyandlukesmom

Answer by tyandlukesmom at 4:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011