Nazi Hypocrisy? Why aren't liberals ashamed?

Last week, Rep. Steve Cohen, likened the Republican party's views on government-owned health care to Nazi lies.

Aren't the liberals and the like ashamed at their rhetoric? I mean Nazi comparisons never happen from the right. Just plain nasty...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I have nothing to be ashamed of. I did not make the comment. Plus, I would more ashamed if I made sweeping generalizations like you OP.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It fucking pisses me off so much that people make comments like this;

"Because the daily Kos, Ariana Huffington, Chris Mathews, Rachel Maddow, and Think Progress Didn't tell them to be ashamed"

Yet, they happily watch their biased TV networks & read their biased news links...but it's OK for them to do it for some reason. Why do you point such accusatory fingers at Liberals when lots of conservatives do the same exact thing? Or do you really believe that the right is always honest & the left are always full of shit? Or is more OK to poimt fingers at liberals than it is conservatives?

I'm not ashamed at something i knew nothing about & came from someone i care nothing for. Why should i feel ashamed?

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• "I mean Nazi comparisons never happen from the right"

Has Glenn Beck switched sides? http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/10/iott-scandal-returns-nazi-attack-lines-to-progressives/64866/

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

clapping

Anonymous

• Why aren't liberals ashamed?

Because the daily Kos, Ariana Huffington, Chris Mathews, Rachel Maddow, and Think Progress Didn't tell them to be ashamed.... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm not ashamed because I didn't make that statement, and I'm not responsible for the person who did. Just because he said it doesn't mean it reflects the opinions of all liberals...
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Is this a joke? The right doesn't do this? HaHa Ha that's funny

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It's not in their nature to be ashamed or to lay shame on their liberal co workers
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• One nut does not "the leberals" make...he is an idiot.....

Megyn Kelly said FOX news doesn't call people NAZIS///should I get the video proving her WRONG?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• One person represents the whole liberal front now?
    Anonymous