Has any one ever had this adult content

my hubby and i have genital warts and want to get rid of it any suggestions with out going to the doctor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• Genital warts can only be treated by freezing them off. If you have a lot of them, you'll be wanting an anaesthetic for that.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have a nursing background and this sounds the genital warts aka HPV. You should go get tested to find out. It is really important that you do as if it is HPV they will want to do paps more regularly. HPV can cause 85% of cervicle cancers so get checked!
    wdegroot

Answer by wdegroot at 4:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• You will have to go to the Dr for this one. They'll probably give you a cream that you put on every other day until they go away. It isnt very pleasant but it's well worth it because they will get worse if left untreated!! After I used the cream the one time I have not had to use it again which the Dr said could happen. GL!!
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Genital warts are from the HPV virus. You can't cure HPV. You can only monitor it. You need a doctor. Some warts can't even get removed.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm sure you know there is no cure, but are you asking for a cure or way to get them off using soemthing? Just curious... never had them and pray I never do! ~*Hugs*~ to ya!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• where would my hubby go?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'd just take him to the Gyno with you and make sure you let your Gyno know that your hubby has them as well. She may just suggest that you both use the cream otherwise she will definitely suggest where he should go to seek medical help for himself.
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Go to the doctor before it gets worst.
    Jillysmom

Answer by Jillysmom at 8:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011