How many of you really hope that in 2012 we have someone to vote for and not walk away feeling sad?

I know some of you will say which ever side your on, that your side is good already, but hopefully some will be real honest.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think either side has the public's best interest at heart, I think that voting is voting for whatever you think is the lessor of two evils. No one looks out for the people who are working their butts off to support their families, the people that keep the economy rolling, they say they care, but I will never believe they do.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I always walk away sad lol. It seems we always have two devils running.

Answer by gemgem at 4:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• never gonna happen as long as the stupid electoral college exists

not to mention the stupid 2party system
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I never thought I would say this, but I think Hillary Clinton would have been more centrist on economic issues than this inexperienced liberal puppet of a President we have now... She would have had similar debate and protest on the health care bill, though....

As for the "right"... I'm holding out for someone..... But I'm not sure they will put their name in the hat...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i usually walk away sad b/c i dont belong to either party and have no real "say" until election day...and b/c it seems the person(s) that would be best for our country are too smart and/or scared to run.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• "I never thought I would say this, but I think Hillary Clinton would have been more centrist on economic issues"

Hey grly, we agree on something! I wanted Hilary in office. She would be doing such a better job....

Who doesn't hope for a good candidate iin 2012?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think when the new blood comes out and says they are running we will find an excellent person if not several to vote for. I hope everyone watches and does their own research on these people. I just don't see it being any of the "proclaimed" ones.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I always vote for the person, not the party and I haven't felt happy in any recent elections.

And peace013, at least you only had one person answer the question they wanted to answer and not the one you asked - usually there are many more :)
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Gem-Gem an Mamak88 you are so right and as usual someone took the question wrong.
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Make your desire known to the party of your choice. You don't have to sit back and take what they give. If you like a candidate, let your party know. Then, vote in the primary and then the election.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2011