If you had an STD and were going to talk about it. Would you post as yourself or anon, why?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Anon, because I'd be totally humiliated to admit I had an STD at all, even if the reason I had it was not due to my own promiscuity and/or indiscriminate or unsafe sexual behavior.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ANON
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah, me too. :P
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ~*Honestly*~ if I hypothetically had an STD, I would post it as myself? See, I was thinking anon at first, but it is a TMI question, and I've posted some TMI stuff, or at least it was for my comfort zone. And I've always posted as "me" because I would rather people like me and not who they think I am.... besides, I even have more respect for those that can walk a path, hold their heads up, and be role models for others! Like when I faced a bankruptcy, I was devistated, and talking to another woman who'd been where I was helped me pull through it all
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If a person that is "NOT" sleeping in your bed judges you that harshly than they are probably not your friend in the first place!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Anonymous because I am married and my sister in laws are on here too .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• anon because that is very personal
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would go anon because there are people who know me on here irl
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would go anonymous because a lot of women on here can be nasty and assume shit and just trash you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011