Who buys condoms??

I feel kind of... immature having to ask, but I was wondering, who buys the condoms in your relationship? That is, if you use them. And if you do, what do you buy? I have never bought them before, and I'm just going back on the pill. I don't want to wait to have sex for another month until I can trust that (I've already been waiting two weeks), so condoms it is. Help me out!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Trojan and Durex are both great! We usually bought them together or my SO did. But I dont think it really matters. If I wanted it bad enough I'd get my @$$ to the store lol
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My mom got a ton of free condoms from a friend of hers who volunteered on an AIDS hotline, so we've been using those for quite a while. If/when we need to start buying them, though, it will probably be me. I'll probably end up getting whatever's cheapest. I think the freebies we have are Trojans, and I know we've used Durex (?) in the past...I don't really notice a difference, and my husband's never said anything. Or you could always try calling the health department and seeing if they have any; we got lots of freebies from there when we first got married.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Go to your local health dept they give away bags of them everyday.You really get a small bag full almost 50 per bag,no age ,no matter you request they give them to you.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• my husband always sent me to the store.. lol. i would buy trojan with spermicide. he had a vasectomy though so we are done with the condom buying!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I do
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We don't use them anymore, but when we did, I used to order them from drugstore.com. They had the best variety and lots of fun flavors, etc.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• You buy them and keep them handy- the expiration dates go on for almost forever (but do check) That way you're never in a bind or a situation in which you're considering not being as safe as you want to be. I think that having a supply of condoms is a personal responsibility that shouldn't be left up to anyone but yourself to take care of.
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• we both since we are both allergic to rubber we buy the lamb skin and it feels like there is nothing there
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I always got mine from the health dept
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011