Who are raising these people???????

Last night in Toledo, Ohio there was a news story on from Georgia about a little gray kitten who was recovering after surgery and having a leg removed after it was discorved being used as a football by some local juveniles. A football ladies...a little kitten! So I ask you just who in the hell are these kids parents that they grew up thinking this would be a fun and acceptable thing to do!?!? Makes me embarrassed to be a human being when I hear crap like this! These people are going to be parents one day!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• Boys will be Boys? Seriously? I think you need to take your blinders off. I would be seriously concerned if my husband did something like that. IT ISNT NORMAL.!!! Things like this make me sick. Kids who do these sorts of things, have problems. It is a documented fact that serial killers strat off as kids killing and doing aweful things to animals.

I agree I have 4 boys they have never done anything like this to a poor animal it is not normal for anyone to torture an animal
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 12:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I guess they're the kids of the same people that used to tie firecrackers to cats' tails and tie dogs to cars and then go really fast...people have always been cruel to animals, unfortunately :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I live in Toledo Ohio! anyways....neglectful parents who dont give a sh*t enough to teach their kids right from wrong is who!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• The parents probably didn't teach them a thing. They're either too busy with their own schedules or too lazy to step-up and BE a parent. It's disgusting. If you're not going to raise your kids, then don't have any!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Boys will be boys.... unfortunatley, whether you teach them or not does not mean that EVERY time it will be effective. I will never forget witnessing my ex husband finding the dog with a baby rabbit and it was already beyond repair and instead of just killing the poor thing quickly, he decided it would be fun to put it in a plastic bag and sling it into the air and fall and hit the concrete. It still wasnt dead after the first time, so he hit it on the head with a hammer. I was crying the whole time and screaming at him and didnt speak to him for a week. I know for a FACT that his parents taught him better than that, and all I can say is that as sad as it is, boys will be boys.....
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 11:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

*** I really think the OP needs to put a warning up about this question. I know I for one did not care to hear about a poor animal being abused and now I can't get it out of my head*****
    Anonymous