5 months and leaky nipple : / adult content

so my left nipple is already forming little droplets of liquid, (not enough to soak or stain, just enough to notice if I'm naked and happen to brush my arm or hand across my nipple)and I'm only 5 months pregnant. The OB says this is normal and not to be concerned over, and that it'll just get more frequent the further along I get.
Hooray. I'm not ready for leaky nipples yet. Did anyone else start leaking early too? My breasts are large as it is, and I'm kind of thinking that it might be the weight of my breasts that is encouraging this leakage.

hippomom1919

Asked by hippomom1919 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I leaked when I was pregnant with both of my children earyl on..you can get breastpads so it wont go through your shirt or get on your bra. My doctor told me this was normal
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Not the first time, but the second time my first weaned when I was 3 months pregnant and about 5.5 months pregnant I started leaking again. Not fun, but not a huge deal either.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011