Should I worry?

I had my son almost 6 months ago. I still haven't had a period and I've had Mirena since he was about 6-7 weeks. And.. I've been sick off an on.. Should I start to worry and contact a doctor or should I wait another month?

wolverinemama

Asked by wolverinemama at 4:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today. I would contact the doctor right away. You never know what is going on. Best to check it out.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Well they say in the ads and such it can do this but I would check with your doctor as if you should get pregnant using mirena it can be dangerous. Though this is unlikely the case it is better to be safe.
    wdegroot

Answer by wdegroot at 4:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Why not just take a home test and then contact a doc.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i agree with wdegroot :-)
    thenguyenclan

Answer by thenguyenclan at 4:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm kinda afraid to take the at home test because they came up positive right after I had my son but the blood work came back negative. But I do see what you mean.
    wolverinemama

Comment by wolverinemama (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011