If u bounce back the first time, do u bounce back the 2nd go round?

I had my daughter 5 years ago and looked even better after having her. I lost an additional 10-15 lbs. I did not workout prior to having her but have started working out the past 2 years. Well I have just found out that i am pregnant again and always hear people say how the second baby does a number on your body. I am still trying to workout a couple times a week but am scared of what I will look like after having the second. I am 34 now which doesn't help! Just wondering what others thought......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My rude neighbor is 36 and she has four kids!! She got a good sized tummy after the first and she was thin and about 6'0.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have 2 children, and I weigh the same as I did before I got pregnant with the first.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 4:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Not as easily. You can do it but it is harder after the second.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I lost a bunch of weight after my first and ended up 2 sizes smaller than I was pre-pregnancy. I still haven't lost the weight with my second! {cry}
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011