Did your hubby say stuff about your weight?

I am only 8 weeks pregnant but have a little pooch going on that I didn't have before. I had a flat stomach with almost a 6 pack. This is my second baby and my hubby keeps telling me that I was a freak of nature after I had my daughter (looked great after having her, in my jeans the sam week) but it won't happen again! And he will stuff like "there goes my flat belly". We have always picked on each other and can be truthful to each other about weight and things but I really think he is scared of what this baby is going to do to me. Anybody else's hubby say things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• He wouldn't be my hubby if he had.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Talk to him about it. He probably doesn't realize that his picking is bothering you. My hubby loves pregnant me lol.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• All my hubby kept syaing was that he loved my baby bump and that I looked beauitful, I on the other hand said i looked like a whale
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• OP here- I need to add in that this was not planned and he ddin't want anymore. So I wonder if that has something to do with it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No my husband would never say anything. He is always very nice about giving me compliments when I complain about my weight. I think you should tell him it bothers you, I'm sure he just doesn't realize that you are hurt by it since you said normally you are very open with each other. Or if he has a bit of a belly tell him "I'm pregnant, what's your excuse?" I always liked that one. :)
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• not if he wants to breathe.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• my hubby usually does his best to compliment but sometimes (like with all males) he gets the foot in the mouth syndrome and will say things like "you're not fat baby..just getting chubby." After my reaction he always re-words it. haha.
    missmay5

Answer by missmay5 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2011