Can I cry? My mom mess up for today.

So, last Thursday my son was sick and he was suppose to be on the morning announcements at school. Since he was sick, they said that he could do it Tuesday (today). I had to be at work early this morning and my husband had to take him to school. I completely forgot all about the morning annoucements and didn't tell my husband to have him at school by a certain time so he didn't get to do it. I feel horrible! Anyone want to share their mom mess ups?

crying

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 4:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• *hugs*
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 4:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• hugs We all make mistakes sometimes

Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Don't beat yourself up, it happens. (hug)

I forgot to call the school on Friday when my DS was sick, so they had to call me. I felt like an idiot.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• feel betterMy uncle takes my son off the headstart bus in the afternoons while I'm at work. He wasn't waiting at the bus stop one day because the bus was early. They took him back to the school and my sister (who works there) had to call me and tell me he was at the school! I felt horrible but luckily, she was there to explain to the teachers that my uncle must have missed the bus and I wasn't a terrible mom, passed out with a bottle of whiskey at 3 in the afternoon.

nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• hugs...
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ((hugs))
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 5:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Missed my son's Principal excellence award assembly. my husband didn't give me the notice. :(
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011