Anyone wish they were tall?

I am 5'2 and I work with alot of people who r tall. I always have to watch out for other peoples elbows!!! I am tired of people bumping into me and bumping me with their elbows. I wish they would look where they r going!!! When it comes to having to climb for everything,I really sometimes wish I was taller.

dancer

Asked by dancer at 4:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. I like being short. I especially like standing in the aisles at Kroger and Walmart, looking pitiful, until some person comes along who is tall enough to reach the item I need that's not only on the top shelf, but is pushed just far enough toward the back that I can touch it but couldn't pick it up if my life depended on it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Hello , being tall isant all that , truly . I am 5' 9" and have a 35 " inseam so its real hard to find jeans long enough and as for a long sleeve blouse forget it never can find sleeves that are long enough . As for your coworker they must be very rude people , i have not had any problems being around people shorter then myself . For them i am so sorry they put you throw that .
    I have always wish i was shorter , so go figure , tall people wish they could be shorter and short people wish they could be taller . Kinda funny when you look at it that way .
    MOTHERMUSKATEER

Answer by MOTHERMUSKATEER at 5:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I am also 5'2" and wear heels all the time. I wish I was at least 5'6"
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• no, i'm 5'8" and happy with my height :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm 5'7, I'm pretty happy with my height. It's funny, many of the ladies I know that are short want to be taller, and the taller ladies want to be shorter.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I know right!!! I look pitiful at work and I will say loudly"I need a tall person over here"!! They ignore me then I have to call out a name for someone to come!!! I used to wear heels all the time,then I needed 5 foot surgeries!!! Must be nice to be 5'8" and not have to climb!!!! Lucky!!!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My son is even taller then me!!!! I have to put my head back all the way to look at him!!!!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sorry, I am 5'81/2". do not want to be any taller. I stoped wearing heals, cause they made me almost 6'

Answer by louise2 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm 5'2 as well. I like to joke that im "vertically challenged" or, my personal favorite "fun size" ;D
    OurHeartsAwait

Answer by OurHeartsAwait at 5:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I always say good things come in small packages as well as being cute!!!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011