Has your husband ever been weirded out about having sex while pregnant?

I find this very amusing. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and we had sex last night with me on top. After we finished, and I was still sitting on him he said " Do you think all that bouncing is okay for the baby?" I just started laughing. Has your husband ever said anything like this?

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL! DH thought I was very sexy when I was pregnant. There were a few times when I said something "dirty" to him, and he put his hands on either side of my belly and said "sshhhh, the baby will hear you!"
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• He's only said it when we are out and about- talking with friends about it. He says it never bothers him in the moment though.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• not at all. he wanted to ride me every single day the whole 9 month. i was like "my belly doesn't gross you out?" and he was like "ummmm...NO!!! you're sexy as hell" it was really sweet
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• noit's quite the opposite with dh when I'm pregnant. He loves the full figure, especially the top of me lol. It's pretty much all he can think about the whole nine months lol. He was very willing to try all sorts of gymnastics when my belly was in the way of things lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yess lol my husband was very weirded out especially towards the end cuz he thought we were gunna hurt the baby and because her head was down.
    EliannasMama

Answer by EliannasMama at 5:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My SO never minded, or at least he never voiced any concern. Our sex life definitely did not suffer when I was pregnant!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No wants it more.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• no he has not been weirded out. actually he likes it because he has 9 months of free range with no protection. dont have to worry bout getting preggers if you already prego...lol...he will ask me during if i am ok tho.
    Anonymous

• he was worried at first, that he might hurt me or the baby, but I qiuckly cured him of that. He doesn't have any problems with it now!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• With our first baby he was concerned but once he saw a model of where everything was he felt better about it.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011