kill your parents, that's where it's really at?

"Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at." --- Bill Ayers (Obama confidant as mention in book)

"I'm willing to forgo the cheap satisfaction of the radical pose for the deep satisfaction of radical ends"--- Van Jones (former Obama advisor)

Where was the call to end the rheotoric?

myame

Asked by myame at 5:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• IMO~Many Progressive Liberals were for vitriol and violent rhetoric before they were against it... There are many MORE quotes out there... It's CLASSIC Saul Alinsky, Op.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yep only NOW do they call for 'civilty' ..as only now do they call for 'wroking together'...has something to do with last Nov..I think
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• And they call the right instigators. I don't know many on the right that were activist in the 60's. I think this is the last gasping breathe of the hippies before they all retire and buy their walkers.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Listen to the speech and I'm sure you will find it. LOL You know.... When it's convenient you will hear it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• But don't you know it's okay as long as it's a call for violence to support their causes, their revolution...then it's justified.

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Thats mean. My parents are wealthy and I would not kill them and I would love to see someone try to kill them. My dad would put a bullet through their head first, and if he missed Id be right behind him helping him kill off the morons. I think these people dont understand rich people have families who love them and not because of what they have.
    I am sick and tired of the hatred and I have seen far more of it from the left. I am on the other side in some ways and I dont think it is right to target anyone based on their income levels. If the same was being said about the poor because they use Govt resources people would be up in arms.

Answer by gemgem at 7:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It's not rhetoric when it's from the left, they are officially ALWAYS, "absent malice"; you know, that good old double standard is whipped out for them every time..
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Obama buddies. Yup, that's WHO he hangs with.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Have you ever listened to Charles Manson rant on and on? This was his philosophy as well. HELTER SKELTER!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011