Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Workers comp question.........

If you were injured at work and had surgery then the case was settled but the pain came back about a year later what happens next?

Answer Question

Asked by Darla47 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

Level 18 (5,806 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Once you've settled, I don't know that you can go back on the same claim. You may want to contact Workman's Comp directly and ask, or even consult an attorney that deals with them.

    Answer by Scuba at 5:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • I would ask your lawyer.

    Answer by bergencounty at 6:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • yaaa you would have to talk to a lawyer or someone...once its settled..i dont think theres much you can do..unless it came back because youre still doing the sae type of job...i dunno...

    Answer by alexis_06 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • If your case it settled, there is nothing that you can do.

    Answer by kim0167 at 2:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.