When did you stop using a changing table for your LO?

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I used it with my twins until about 2 1/2 years of age when one of them was ready to potty train. I kept using it for the other until he was also ready for potty training.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I never had one with any of my kids we just didn't have the space. We used the floor with a changing pad or the bed with a changing pad.
    tyandlukesmom

Answer by tyandlukesmom at 5:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Almost a waste of time. I stopped using mine when the kids flopped around like fish. It was just safer to use the floor.
    Ebuttens

Answer by Ebuttens at 5:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I never used one. I just changed them whereever we were. I saw no point in going to a special "table" to do that.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 5:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I didn't use mine after 6 months. Just used the floor after that. I wouldn't have even got one, but it came with the crib we were given.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Never used one with my kids. If I'd had one, I would have stopped using it when they were able to roll over, which was 5 months for my first and 4 months for my second.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• never bought one..thought it was a waste of money since I think most people just end up changing where ever they are instead of getting up and going to a special table for it
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 6:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I still use mine as well!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We still do and my son is 2 1/2... his is his dresser top with a pad... it's where we keep all his diapers and such... I don't like to change him on the floor or couch and things like that... ick. We'll get rid of it once he's potty trained.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm actually still using mine for my 2 year old. I guess it became habit, and I like having a station where all the diapers, wipes, creams ect. are all in one convenient place..... BUT dd is getting a little big for it.

Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011