How do you potty train a 3 yr old girl she refuses!

marialoo

Asked by marialoo at 10:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• What is something she REALLY likes, then you can incorperate it. My neice everyday talked about wanting to go on the bus with her brother (she was 3) and I told her one day well ya know you cant ride on a bus if you dont go potty in the toilet, well it ended being just what she needed. She was potty trained quickly after that.
    My son loved stickers, and my other son no matter what I tried didnt work. He finally just decided one day he would go and only had like 3 accidents.
    Take her shopping with you to pick out "big girl underware" if she is a barbie fan or princess fan there will be something she likes. Tell her dont pee on the princess etc. lol
    These are all little tips I tryed hope they help
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 11:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Don't push it, if you do, she won't want to. Wait till she wants to go potty. If you stress over it, or make too much of a deal of it, she won't be interested no matter what you offer her or do
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008