A nearly perfect husband but he is a cheater what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• A serial cheater? Leave him. No question.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That is a BIG flaw in perfect. To big for me. I would get rid of him.

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Weigh what's important in your life and what you can or can't live with... For me, as long as he's honest with me about who and when he's sleeping with and as long as he's willing to be safe about things when he is, I don't really mind. All I ask for is honesty, I don't expect fidelity...

Funny thing is, I have the only man in the world that can't be talked in to sleeping with other women... lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• then i guess he is NOT perfect. i would refuse to stay with someone who cant keep it in his pants. and that sad if someone were to stay with a cheater. how low can there self esteem be. i don't think anyone deserves to be treated that way or even to feel unappreciated.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would call him on it and only give one more chance if you truely love him after that no question leave him
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 6:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• This question is oxymoronic. The reason? A nearly perfect husband does not cheat.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• A cheater is NOT a "nearly perfect" husband. A cheater is showing no respect for his marriage or his wife.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'd day ask yourself if he"s worth it?? I guess if I was in the same situation and "he" was absolutely perfect in every way but that, then I'd make sure I knew every single person that he's sleeping with for my own safety. And I'd probably sleep with a guy or 2 myself :) fair is fair
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Move on and leave
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• my aunt and uncle were married for 40 yrs and he was a loving dad and husband, he would move the move for his family...his only flaw was he cheated from time to time...my aunt stayed with him no matter what, she believed until death do us part
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011