Earrings

My daughter had ears pierced when she was about 6months old. She just turned 4. Well today she told me her earring fell out in class. Will it close fast? How fast? I dont want to put cheap studs in because I dont want a reaction. I only have claires studs. Will she be ok until tomorrow? And if I dont find a pair I like tomorrow or cant get to a store, how long do I have before it closes?? I figured it was healed by now but not sure. TIA

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It should be fine without an earring till tomorrow. It would probably be fine for at least weeks and weeks.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Thanks!! I thought so too but wasnt def
    Steph319

Comment by Steph319 (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• dont worry about it they arent going to close up anytime soon. my daughter had her ears done when she was about 13 months and she lost a few before she was 2 and she hasnt had any in for over a year and this november i just popped them right back in with no problems. mine are the same way i dont have to have them in all the time and can go for years without and not have any problems.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• She'll be fine for a few days, although if you buy a piercing stud it might be uncomfortable putting them in as the hole in her ear tightens up.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2011