Can we help her out?

Megyn Kelly states quite firmly that Fox news doesn't compare Democrats to Nazis. Jon Stewart's research staff proves otherwise.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-24-2011/24-hour-nazi-party-people

Clearly, Megyn Kelly has either a hearing problem, a vision problem or both. Could we raise some money to help her buy a hearing aid and glasses so she doesn't embarrass herself like this again?

DEpley

Asked by DEpley at 6:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Why are so many people missing the point...which is not so much the partisan Nazi talk, but the fact that she could sit there and just say that it didn't happen with a straight face? That to me is outrageous. If I told a lie that bold I would be embarrassed! Why all the avoidance of this issue?

Is she supposed to be straight news or commentary, by the way? I thought she was supposed to be a news person, but I really don't know. And you certainly can't tell!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sure, if you want to help her out~ Send her an email.... ;o) I wish you the best of luck!!! ;o) Freedom of Speech... When Cohen says it.. When Palin Speaks... When Al Sharpton speaks.... When Donnie Deutch speaks.... When Olbermann, Maddow, Beck, O'Reilly speak etc..... For politicians, let the voters decide....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Haha, Reminds me of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WQbNaXJ8Pw&playnext=1&list=PLC9A8142A55EECC8B&index=17

, were the same CNN reporter who had no problem with a Bush-Hilter comparison had a melt down hissy fit over an Obama-Hilter comparison saying it was disrespectful to the President (but not when Bush was President, lol).

SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 6:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• em hmm superc and there was NO cries from the left UNTIL NOVEMBER after elections then suddenly we are all to play nicey nicey...well us conservatives that is.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• In the adult world, 1 wrong plus another wrong makes twice as many wrongs. Classlessness knows no political boundaries.

I agree with this.... But I also feel that MANY pages have been taken out of the Saul Alinsky Playbook for Tooooooo long... Decades..  I think that some conservatives are using similar tactics to counter libs (while may be classless), it irks liberals to have their own tactics used against them...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• For Media Outlets, let the viewers decide... ;o).... Ohhh and I would stack Fox against the likes of MSNBC-----> ANYDAY... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Meh IF anyone at fox news (the only right leaning news the rest are all left) did then I say it's about damn time! How long has the left been spreading the same and simular of the right? How many YEARS lol scratch that DECADES
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• rolling on floor

SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Welp sister the libs started out classes and haven't stopped...all the back to the 60's AT LEAST
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Stack em all you like, Fox still SUCKS!

LOL... Ok~ Keep going with your plight for cowardly question marks everywhere...  Can't even own your words?  Keith Olbermann, is that you? 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011