Gift Ideas, Please

Good friends of ours have been helping us get ready for the move. Over the last week (because of my knee issues and surgery today), they have actually taken days off work to help me with the kids, and to help DH finish packing. My GF is actually driving the kids and I down to the new house (500 miles), and then her fiance is coming down with my DH the next day when the movers are headed down. They are staying with us the whole week to help us get settled.

We are great friends, but this (to me) is just above and beyond. Of course we'll be buying dinners, etc. but I really want to get them something nice just to say thank you. Any ideas? (For price range, I was thinking a few hundred dollars)

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 6:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Shit I'll help ya for a few hundred lol how about some gift cards to their favortie place, a really nice framed pictures of you all, flowers, and maid service for like a month or something.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 6:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I say offer to babysit their kids if they have any and book them a hotel and dinner at a restaurant or dinner and movie passes. sounds good enough to me.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011