I am thinking about changing my major(slightly)....but not sure what do you think??

Right now I am a Forensic Psychology major, to be a Criminal Profiler, which I love, but I also have been thinking about being a marriage or a couple's counselor. I mean either way I will still be a psychology major but there is a big difference between the 2. I guess I am asking which one would you do?

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 6:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in

• you can do a double major. or take the few extra classes to do both. why limit yourself?
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• forensic. i love that stuff. plus it pays good money and you help victims get justice.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Well, I am considering becoming an LMFT (Licensed marriage and family therapist) One of the things that I like about that is that I can be self employed. Rent a small office, make my own schedule, have no boss and make between $70-$100 an hour. I guess that's something to consider.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would do the one that brings out the most passion in me when I'm involved in it.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 1:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

Next question in
Please help with College paper!

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Sex talk