• In the Spotlight:

small white ball in 19 mth old daughter breast

My daughter always plays with her left breast and today I saw a white ball..its vet very small. Its hard and round. Her other breast is fine. Any ideas? It does not hurt or cause any problems. Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's probably just a cyst, or something harmless, but I wouldn't ignore it, I'd take her to the doctor and have it checked out. Although it's not likely cancer, cancerous lumps usually don't cause pain.

Again, it's probably something harmless, but it's still important to have it checked.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• it sounds like nothing to me, but im not a dr....get her checked out if seems to be annoying her. they may remove it. good luck!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I just read a story about a two year old with breast cancer and she had to have her one breast removed lucky mom acted in time. i dont mean to scare you just saying its probably nothing but i would deff call the doctor asap. better to be safe.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41161182/ns/today-today_health
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011