What do you do all day?? For SAHM

I dont mean this a bad way, I am just wondering what other SAHM do all day...

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 6:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a schedule, but lately I cannot stick to it.

Normal stuff - I guess. Take 1 to school. Entertain the other 2. cook, clean, clean, pick up toys, clean, laundry, clean, pick up toys, snuggle, laugh, play, baths, pick up toys, read stories, hugs, kisses. Then CRASH.....what about you???

:-)
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh I forgot the Bon Bon's.... I will have to pick them up at the store Thursday..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Cook, clean, and care for 2 mean little boy ( They act like their dad lol ). Pick up toys 101 times a day say get out of that before you get hurt 101 times a day Clean some more Cook again watch playhouse Disney and Nick Jr bc this mommy dont really get to watch mommy shows till late. depending on what 2 weeks it is ( Husband works swing shift ) wait on hubby to come home. get boys bathed and in Bed. There is probably a lot I forgot to add but you know
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Eat bon bons and play video games LOL j/k

I getup and take the kids to school. Come back, do dishes, and get stuff out for dinner to defrost. I put in laundry. I fold laundry. I put it all away in everyones dressers and closets. I talk on the phone with my friends or go visit them. I mop, vacuum, and clean in general. I take my dogs for walks. I volunteer at the school sometimes (youngest dds kindergarten class). I watch TV. I pick the kids up from school in the afternoon. I take them to their after school sports. I take my teenager to church, to work, his gfs house etc. I visit with my grown dd and my two grandkids. I make my husbands lunch for the next day. I cook dinner. I do dishes again. I mop again. Basically, if something needs doing I do it. If someone needs to be somewhere I take them.

Answer by gemgem at 6:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It really depends on the day, but today for instance, I got our boys up at 8am, they ate, got dressed, brush teeth, leave for the bus at 9:15. In the meantime I showered, got ready and left after they did for an appointment about 30 minutes away. Finished with that, went to the gas station, then grabbed a sub sandwich, and headed home. Got home about 2pm. Kids got home at 3:30, and a Mom came around 2:30 to pick her son up because we're on snow routes so he got off the bus at our house. She left at 4, and then our boys all had homework, then had to read to me for 15 minutes. Now I'm making supper, and they are playing the wii..
    Tomorrow I will be at home all day. I will do some laundry, clean up, and relax. Then start my evening all over when they get home at 3:30... My weeks are never the same. I do paperwork for Hubby's business, run errands, Dr appointments, and help out at school.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I care for my 21 month old and I care for other children 5-4 5 days a week.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Play with my daughter, clean up the house and screw around on the computer!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 6:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Clean, cook, hobby stuff. Pretty much in that order.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My basic schedule:
    6:30am- up and shower, make the bed (Mondays and Fridays change sheets)
    7:00am- load the washer, vacuum and dust the downstairs
    8:00am- load washer and dryer, straighten vacuum and dust the upstairs
    9:00am-reload washer and dryer, fold laundry
    9:30am- write (I'm writing a book)
    12:00noon- lunch
    12:30pm-walk or ride my bike
    1:30pm-Mondays- clean bathrooms (i have 3) Tuesdays- mop all hard floors Wednesdays- balance checkbook, pay bills
    Thursdays, clean out fridge,
    2:30pm- Mondays- bake for lunches-Tuesdays-sew Wednesdays-plan next weeks menu- Thursdays- grocery shop
    3:30pm- Monday thru Thursday- prepare dinner
    5:00pm- Hubby home
    Friday's every other week my husband is off, and we spend it together, and every other week, I take the afternoon to myself, walk on the beach, read, sew, scrapbook.

This schedule is pretty flexible though.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• honestly? well I am single and disabled and going thru a divorce. but after my house chores, I am on the computer alot, I do my sewing and shuffle my kids around when i can.Bout it...wish I could find an at home job or part time job tho,...miss working
    DJLadyK

Answer by DJLadyK at 7:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011