I'm freaking out!

I take Trinessa (the Pill) and I've only been taking it about 5 months now...I take it religiously, same time each day and I had never missed a pill.

7 days ago I took my pill and vomited an hour and 45 minutes later and I figured I'd be alright but then I read that it can take up to 3 hours to metabolize :(

I'd already had unprotected sex though....I had unprotected sex 2 days and 5 days after vomiting after taking the one...which were 4 and 1 days before my period was due so right at the end of my pack...

I was supposed to get my period today and I woke up cramping and feeling like I was going to but it's not here yet!

How worried should I be? Could I be psyching myself out maybe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you are most likely fine...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• first off with some birth controles your period can just stop calm down go get a pregnancy test freaken out is not going to change the outcome.
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 6:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Mine always came about two days after I started the one pills.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah, today I took my second 'reminder' pill...I usually start the morning I take my second reminder pill and I haven't yet.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011