OMG!!!!! HE IS A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of hearing about the pregnant man.....He is not a man he is a woman....why is everyone making a big deal out of it....If he was born with a penis OK make a big deal out of it BUT he wasnt he was born with all the girl parts and he still has them so would everyone quit giving him stupid attention focus on important stuff. HE IS A GIRL get over it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• Amen!!! Get over it...a man did NOT have a baby. He was born a woman and has female plumbing....what is the big stink??? Do people really believe a man had a baby???? Come on people!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am lost here !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes, anatomically he is female. And so from a medical standpoint his pregnancy is not a big deal. But socially, it is huge. You can't really deny the social significance of a transgendered man going through a pregnancy and birth in the public eye. In that sense, it is groundbreaking and absolutely newsworthy.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• LOL ... it's a shame people will pay more attention to this stupidity and will talk about it more than they'll talk to their kids about how their day was at school, or something else that ACTUALLY matters! I am with you....I forgot about the "pregant man" about 2 seconds after I looked, said that's stupid, click, thought gone. :-)~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• There is a "women" that was taking male hormones and had his breasts removed. she kept all of her woman insides. He/ she is now pregnant again and everyone is making a big deal again over a pregnant man, when he isnt a man he is a woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i agree. i'm sick of seeing the shemale all over the news. it makes me sick...... he is a she
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 11:10 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Me too...my hubby and I are so sick of seeing that fool in the news. I don't agree that he's a man even though, supposedly he's legally recognized as one - I don't care! "He" has a uterus! "He" is a woman!

Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 11:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes and why is it news worthy just because she had a semi sex change...this is not medical history or anything close to something new...a woman with woman parts had a baby big freakin deal...personally i feel bad for the kid. To be raised in the public eye just because a woman decided to look like a man and have a baby....no wonder people are so F$%^ed up?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• And since when is being a gender confuesd individual socially significant? If that is your life choice fine I would never bash someone for having to struggle with a sex change or comming out of the closet....but this is not a big deal!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Salexander-- I couldn't have said it any better !
    VastVeranda

Answer by VastVeranda at 11:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2008