What do you have a tattoo of??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 6:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Fairies that represent me & my family.
    The words Memento Mori & Carpe Diem
    A mix of religious symbols (cross, pentacle, Buddha, etc.)
    Coexist
    A Triquetra, Celtic Wheel of Being, Celtic Tree & the Wheel of the Year in a row
    Phantom Mask & rose
    And I'm getting a the "Believe" fairy from Amy Rose soon too.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• my 5 1/2yo gave me a ben10-alien tat on my left hand a few days ago..i figured it'd come off by now, but its still there!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• a heart its just an red outline not feeled in. I was going through a lot in my teens and felt empty and thats why i got it, it reminds me of how life can be really bad sometimes and that i will never know what thats like again :)
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 6:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• A dog paw on my foot and a line of little stars down my left side. The paw matches one my sister has and I just really liked the stars.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 6:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i have a 7 in chinese on the back of my neck, a sugar skull on my left arm and a pattern of stars on my right shoulder blade. i want to finish my arm though. i luv tatts, they are so addicting

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Gemini glyph and a full metal dragon. I plan to get a series of stars on my foot up my ankle this summer. One star for each child and two little stars shooting off one of the larger ones for my grandkids.

Answer by gemgem at 6:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• A small unfilled heart on my left shoulder. I absolutely hate it lol. I got it when I was 15 from a friend's mom at a sleepover (yeah, she was crazy. My mom almost killed her)
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i have two angels on either side of a parchment paper with my son's name and birthday and one of them is holding a coligraphy(however its spelled) pen
    Mama07Shorty

Answer by Mama07Shorty at 6:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have the Konji symbol for courage on my lower middle back. Two years ago, I added DH's name above it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sadly, I have no tattoos. I am wanting to get a tiger cub with my kids name and D.O.B. under neath it's paws...or a tiger cub holding a sign like the chic-fillet cows with the kids DOB's in it. Debating about it since I still have a fear of needles, but I'm thinking my 10 year wedding anniversary, I'm going to suck it up and get my first one on teh back of my right shoulder blade.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 6:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011