If your SO had a small penis would you tell him? adult content

I wouldn't hurt a person feelings but I know someone who has told their man that he wasn't well endowed, well he was emasculated after that I'm sure.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• My thoughts.

Would a woman want to hear that her "lips" are too long and flappy that it looks like she has bat wings.
    Or
    That her clit is too small or too large
    Or
    That she's too loose and wide?

If a woman wouldn't want to hear these types of things from her partner, I doubt that a man would want to hear that he is "too small" (or inadequate or strange looking in some way) from his partner.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i'm sure he knew the truth before she told him. she just didn't need to, unless she was breaking up, and didn't care about his feelings.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Don't ya think he would know without being told????
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have been with a man well endowed and my new boyfriend is not as endowed and I tell you what he knows more and makes me feel a lot better than the other guy. PLUS the relationship is A LOT better and that makes such a big difference!!! I am so in love with my man and what he's got!!!!!!!! :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• and some women really do have hugeeeeeeee vaginas and feel the need to insult a man's package. My boyfriends ex told him he was small and nooooo he is far from small i am assuming she had a wide hole. He is nice enough to not even mention her vagina though, hes more of an adult than her but I can bet she had a loose goose.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• hell no i wouldnt tell him! i'm sure he already would know the truth. once my ex asked me if i had been with guys "bigger" than him..and i said yes. oh my god was that the wrong answer. after that, he thought he was small. he ordered male enhancement drugs, kept saying shit like "i'm not good enough for you"..he turned totally whack!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• and to the women who wouldn't marry a man with a small penis, really? out of all the traits in men, men who abuse, men who cheat etc etc this penis thing is most important? so if a man with a huge penis who beat the hell out of you and possibly cheats and brings you home a nice supprise of an std with that big penis of his would be a better bet than the nice honest guy with a small one? WOW is all i can say lol.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• crystal.....i am lmao right now!!!!! i almost choked on my sandwhich!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think a man knows if he is small or not! No need to tell him something he already knows lol
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think he would know that long before I seen his penis.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011