double stroller

has anyone used a graco double stroller before? im due in april and have a 2 year old do u think this would be a good thing to invest in ill probably be doing alot of walking

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd go with a sit n stand just personally since it'll last longer, but I've never had a double stroller. I do have a sit n stand and love it.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• im just worried my 2 year old wont want to sit or stand in that kind of stroller seems like he would try to take off
    djsmommy13

Comment by djsmommy13 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We have used a Graco duo glide as well they are great. With a little one at that age I would second the Sit and Stand and preger the baby trend deluxe, it is a great stroller.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• The sit and Stand deluxe has an actual seat in the back where you can strap them in just like a regular stroller. Then if you feel like he is ready for the sit and stand part you just take the seat out and you are ready to go that way. It is very easy but a great stroller.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• http://www.babytrend.com/sit_n_stand_plus/7548LX-PT.html

This says it is called the sit and stand plus, I would go and take a look at that.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011