How did I get this lost?

I don't know where to ask this question, or to whom, but I just need some help, someone to talk to, at this time in my life. I don't know how to go out and be a contributing member of society, on my own, and I don't know how I even let myself get this way. This lost. So, not to bring anyone down, is there anybody out there?

TheSagittarius

Asked by TheSagittarius at 7:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• What is wrong?

Answer by louise2 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yes, moms are here
    vent away
    ask away
    whatever you got to say, we have heard almost everything
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sometimes we lose ourselves and I have been there twice. You just have to find your way, but make sure you do. Push yourself if you have to, that is what I had to do. I found someone to talk to and trust, it all comes in time. It didn't take over night to get there and it won't be an overnight fix. I have also done a lot of praying, that and Church has helped me a lot. :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I just don't even know where to start. I have 4 breathtaking sons, and no tools to rear them on my own. I'm dependent. Hence I have trapped myself in a type of hell.
    TheSagittarius

Comment by TheSagittarius (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• do u need someone to talk to one on one? I used to work for the relationship abuse prevention program, I'm good to talk to.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• message me if u do
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011