What's the best compliment you've ever received?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That I have raised an amazing, respectful. polite teenager.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• "Mom, you have all the answers" (didn't last long though!) :)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My mom told me that i am a better mom than she ever expected! Apparently i was kind of a bratty selfish teenager so she kinda expected the same after i had kids! LOL! I have a great deal of respect for my parents and how i was raised, so to hear from her that i am a good mom was a HUGE compliment!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 7:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• "I hope that you're getting paid the $150,000 yearly you are worth" (If only I could ever find that job.)
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My daughter told me that I was the best mom ever, and that meant a lot to me. I do try to be.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• A sweet little old lady stopped me in a restaurant once when she overheard me talking to my sons about cursing (I explained why it was not appropriate at their age and how people would assume they couldn't express themselves better), and she told me that it was the best response she'd ever seen from a mother and it was truly beautiful to see a parent who cared that much these days. Then she looked at my kids and said "You got a good one there, hang on to her," and winked.

Eight years later, my 11 year old blushes and apologizes for the word "Crap" lol
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My boss told me yesterday that she admires me. I have had a really rough separation from my childrens father, and have kept my head held high. I have started college and work a full time job, a part time job and am a full time mother to my two children. I am a great juggler.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• that a girl like me is impossible to find
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• A woman told me that I didn't look old enough to be the mother of my 18 year old daughter.   I was 29 when she was born.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I love you.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011