is there such a thing as eating to much salad?

i have never liked salad..but for some weird reason, the past 2 weeks i have been loving it!! iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, red peppers, a couple chunks of cheese, and cucumber dressing!! YUM!! ok..so i made a salad yesterday, with a whole head of iceberg lettuce..had some for lunch..had some for dinner..had some for a snack last night.and had some for lunch today..and its gone!!!!!! LOL im literally buying a head of lettuce every 2 days...is there anything wrong with eating so much salad??

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• No --It is the best food you can eat
    Redbird26

Answer by Redbird26 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• There could be, if you are not getting any other nutrients of types of food. There is always too much of a good thing. But, ice berg lettuce is a great source of water.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• try using other kinds of lettuce. Iceberg tastes good, but other than water, it's pretty empty nutritionally. Darker leafy greens (like spinach and kale for example) will provide you with some great nutrients.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Not sure, but I do know if you eat too much you become a salad shooter..LoL
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 7:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yeah make sure you getting all the vitamin you need
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• So long as you're eating other food to make it a balanced diet.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I eat salads a lot too but I make sure I have a small amount of some kind of meat and a small amount of starch with it. I actually started dicing up chicken tenders and adding it into my salad so I make sure I get my proteins.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I eat salad a lot but with my own homemade dressings.. I can tell after a few days that I'm lacking other foods.. I would say balance it all out
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 7:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• it wont hurt you. maybe give you a belly ache from the raw veggies but wont hurt you. i love salad and i could eat it every day too but i know if i eat too much i get a stomache ache.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011