Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If moving to another state, is the process of getting WIC simple? If you have already had it in your current state.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (2)
  • it should be about the same process but no it doesnt transfer so you have to do the whole requalify thing again. ie id cards, ssn, birth cert.

    Answer by laura970 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • yep, it is really easy, just do exactly what she said above.

    Answer by elffyefli at 7:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.