If you traveled to both New York and California, where did you like the people better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Travel

• New York. People in LA are SO rude.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• California. I love the west coast better anyways.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• california, I was in san diego and the people were the most pleasant people. I just figured it had to be the weather, it was beautiful and how can you not feel good when the weather is so nice. In New York, I am not sure if it is that the people aren't nice but more that it is so crowded and busy that you just don't get a chance to enjoy the people.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ~*California*~.. Los Angeles isn't like by most in California so can't base an opinion on them... but I can say that it's cities are as diverse as the entire United States!!! You can find almost anything.... not to mention there is mountains one way and beach the other direction, who could ask for more!!! Plus the people tend to be nicer... more willing to smile at strangers and actually stop and helpothers without being asked
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• New York.I don't like to make generalizations, but with New Yorkers I always knew where I stood. With the LA folks, I found a lot of saying one thing and then doing something completely different.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Been to both many, many times. Haven't found too much of a difference re: the "friendliness" of the people but I do find that Californians are way too laid back for me.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm sure NY is more than NYC, and I know CA is more than LA- both are huge, diverse states. Californians are live and let live- I like that approach.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Well my in-laws live in CA and I love them, so CA.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• California
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• New York
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011