Have you ever look at your s/o fb status and it went from being in a relationship to either single or sperated even though you both are together

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• yes, kind of
    he said he loved me
    but i knew better
    he changed status to single, then accepted a womans friendship
    i made statement on his page about how nice to hear we were not together and he was single today but two days ago he could have mentioned this to me when he kissed me and said that he loved me...the new woman made comment on his page too, and a few days later he and the new woman were no longer friends
    men can be so immature- even at 44
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• no, and he wouldn't...or he really would be single or separated. i wouldn't let a man do that to me, otherwise there would have to be a really great explanation. i think that people get wrapped up all too much in the internet flirting thing and take it way too far.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• hahahhahahaha... i would LAUGH in his face.. and leave him.. how could there be an explanation for this??????? there couldnt be.. and none would make any sense.. unless he told you the truth then you would leave him anyway
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My ex would do that on myspace when he was mad at me, he'd change it to divorced. he did it one too many times, cause now he actually is divorced.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011