HOW can I get him to see he does things ass backwards?!

My bf is a good guy, but does stupid things. Half the time its turned on me to me being the one that is wrong. Im preggo. I would like him to ask how I am and care, not ask and then say "oh". its like WTF is the point of telling you?!!? He can act sweet but action speak louder then words. I mean going to a friends house to chill before we move is ok but after I tell you that im having a really bad day and i hoped that you would be home when i get off work, im hoping he would maybe try to reschedule? she can wait another day .so now im home alone.... I need help I can pack and move by myself. basically what im asking is, i want to be taken care of for once and not have makin fun at me jokes thrown at me, out of love. i want the man to say i love you is there anything you need. ugh. i duno. lost interest in typing things sorry.. just venting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Actions speak louder than words is my ultimate saying! It's so true! Wait until a good time and let him know how you feel in a calm and loving way so he doesn't disregard what you say. Either way you'll have to talk to him about how it hurts that he's not being there for you like you need him to otherwise it's going to eat you up until you do and he wont change. Just remember that although he's not loving you the way you need to be loved doesn't mean he doesn't love you with everything he's got. Just talk to him. I hope this helps!
    katie0505

Answer by katie0505 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I agree. DOn't suggest that he be home. Tell him to be home. Comunication is a must. It is like talking to a kid. Don't say "I would like it if you pick up your toys" say "pick up the toys"
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ha i am moving as well no house but i look every day friday the big day so where is hubby delivering pizza
    i find house to him no good ,today i packed the kitchen he comes home at looks where every thing
    in boxes and looks at me if i am nuts
    the best we can live with them or out today is out day
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011