He wants a BJ, why can't I get oral in return?!

starting to make me feel gross. I mean I asked and he said its not his favorite thing to do. well I dont always want to give you a BJ. I mean come on.. its been over 8 months if not longer (lost track) since the last time it happened.. its like i crave it. its weird, but damnit, its not fair.... anyone else have this issue at all??? and yes I have turned him down a few times cause he wants it and wont give it..

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• If he cant do it for you then dont do it for him. Hes being redic. And to say its not his fav thing? Yea because blowing you is my fav thing!! LOL GL

Answer by Steph319 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I only do it if he's willing to give me oral as well. If he doesn't, then he doesn't get it, end of story.

Answer by alf2651 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• wow, you're a stronger woman than i am, i would tell that man anything you don't do for me i will find someone else to. maybe he's doing just to break you down or something.

Answer by angevil53 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If I don't get it, then neither does he.

Answer by BansheeQueen at 8:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Have you asked him why he won't do it?

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i try.. lol but i give in.. ill have to keep it up then

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yes about a week ago i asked.. said its not his fave thing. he has to be in the moofd or have had a few drinks

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I know way too many guys - some flat out do not like to give oral, some will do it, and some absolutely love to do it. I actually enjoy giving oral so I've never told a guy if he doesn't do it for me I won't do it for him, if the guy I'm with is willing than great but if he doesn't want to I would never make him just like if I didn't enjoy giving it I wouldn't do it.

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• What I don't get, I don't give.

Answer by AmI88 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• WHAT??? I don't think so..first it should be something you want to do when you're in the mood not something forced..I want to say most guys want to do it to the girl before getting their own. I would feel offended so talk to him tell him how you feel and don't do it unless he does it to you.

Answer by Jen20111 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011