Do you think that oprah half sister will use her appearance on the show to make some money

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• If she's smart she will not. Being Oprah's sister will be enough. Oprah is very generous to all her family.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• lol when i heard on the news that she waited a while to contact oprah after she found out she was her half sister i said to my husband she waited until she was broke and needed some cash lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't think she will.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't know about this. Oprah is a billionaire. Am I the only one who thinks she has people watching her back to make sure surprises like this don't happen?

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• NO, she seems like a special lady and having Oprah as a sister will be enough for her. She seems like such a nice person!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No and I think Oprah is lucky that this sister came into her life. Patricia just wanted to meet her sister and had no idea it was going to be Oprah. She tried to contact Oprah earlier but could not get past Oprah's staff. It was just lucky that she saw the article about Oprah's neice's resturant and was able to meet the neice who was able to get through to Oprah. Patricia, the sister, does seem like a very nice genuine person and would have been thrilled to meet her sister no matter who she was. She has known Oprah was her sister for 3 years and has not tried to make any money off the story-there is no reason to believe she would now that Oprah herself has announced it-and oh by the way her ratings were way up for that show-just saying.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2011