i am the child im looking for some help with my mom we seem that we always argue an we dont get along at all an i clean the house an cook before she gets home an i still get yelled at so what should i do because this is killing me

lifeishard684

Asked by lifeishard684 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• just curious how old are you?
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ~*HUGS*~... steer away from her if all she does is bring you down... continue to clean and do whatever you have to so you are not followed and yelled at? IDK... My kids have very little I make them do, we focus on education in our home, but I had a mom like yours... and only thing that helped was to be where she wasn't???
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Is there anyone you can confide in for help? A pastor, a teacher, or relative? hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Her anger may be not toward you. It may be that you are convenient to yell at. Do what you can then just go to your room or a friend's house when you can. Remember that it's probably nothing to do with you so don't take it personally. I know that's hard to do but it's her issue. Please don 't let it be your's. I remember being angry with the world for being a single mom of three and ended up taking it out on my kids. I'm not proud of that and I've apologized over and over but damage was done. I'm sorry your mom is treating you like that. Sometimes being a mom is overwhelming and we unintentionally hurt the ones we love the most.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i agree with admckenzie....moms get overwhelmed easily and sometimes we take our anger out on the people around us and sometimes its hard to swollow our pride and say we are sorry for that, maybe you should have a talk with your mom?
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes, talk to your mom first. If that doesn't work, find someone you trust to talk to. Good luck sweetie, just remember she loves you even tho she might not show it.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• hugsJust always remember she loves you!!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• *hugs* save up so you can get out of her house asap and never look back. I did
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011