So I need help breaking a bad habit...

When my kid sister was pregnant we called her" fatty" as a joke, she is naturally thin and it wasn't a big deal. It was just a" inside joke" thing.

Well it kinda morphed into we called our son who's 4 "fatty" or" fatboy"

Once again its a JOKE, he's super thin and tall. We kinda just throw it around for our son and my husband too.

But now I'm pregnant with a girl. I'm worried we're gonna call her this too and I know girls are more sensitive than boys.

So my question is

How can I break the habit of calling son and DH this and get my son and DH to quit calling each other it to?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 8:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Just make it clear to everyone that you all need to find new nicknames for each other. Tell your DH how you feel and I am sure he will try to help you out with it. Good luck.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 4:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• just tell them it isnt nice and that you are not doing it anymore and maybe use like a curse word jar but for fat or fatty r fatboy
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 8:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011