Vaginal infections

Ok, so for the first time ever, I have bacterial vaginosis. It's been over a month, I went to my PCP and she prescribed Flagyl? it didn't work, then i went to my OBGYN a week ago and she prescribed a vaginal cream, now the infection is worse and there is itching and bleeding. I'm trying to get in to see her today, but has anyone ever had this problem? any other advice as to how to deal with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Health

• Please read this article it is the TRUTH behind yeast infections.

http://www.whatcausesyeastinfection.com/Causes.html

Any questions please ask?

Medication etc only TREATS SYMPTOMS!!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 1:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I had it years ago and my OBGYN prescribed antibiotics (the pink ones that you take for 5 days...cant remember the name) but that worked and I started to feel better in 2 days. It was horrible though! Good luck!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I had recurring BV, especially while pregnant.. Obgyn gave me tons of different treatments and they never worked. It just ended up goign away after I had the baby. They may have misdiagnosed you b/c vaginal infections have like the same symptoms- good thing you are going to the doc today- it is sooooo miserable.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 12:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008