Vaseline

Do you use vaseline?If so have you ever used it on your body legs,feet etc.to make them soft or keep them soft and does it work?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes,on my hands
    I also use it to keep my son's eczema at bay

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yes and yes it works
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have used products with vaseline in them but never straight vaseline reminds me when i was a kid and my sister came home with a bag of it and said it was silly putty i liked to never get the stuff off my hand...now i have heard of putting on your hands with gloves and loose rubberband over night
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 8:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i use aquafor. basically, vaseline, but with a some extra stuff in it! LOVE IT!! put it on my feet and then put socks on, pretty feet every day!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 8:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Used to work with a Dr who prescribed this for his patients all of the time....and you know? It does wonders. I can't get past the greasiness for myself, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i put it on my body "very sparingly" and also on my hands and feet at night.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yuck vaseline is gross lol. Ive never liked the idea of rubbing by products of fossil fuel on my skin.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i sometimes put it on my feet at night, slip on some socks and go to sleep! makes them super soft the next morning!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I've used it on my hands (just the backs), my feet, and my lips. I use it for DS, when he has a runny nose his cheeks, under his nose, and lips just get soooooo raw and he won't let me put anything else on. I don't use it anywhere else on my or his body though.
    Anonymous

• My om slathered us in it when we were babies and she uses it to take off her makeup. I use it on my nose and upper lips when my allergies get really bad and the skin gets really chapped.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 10:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011