can a perfectly healthy woman just NOT have a sex drive??ever??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Based on your replies.

I would say you lack of interest in sex with a partner is because you have never had really enjoyable, knock your socks off, orgasm until you can't catch your breath...sex with any partner you have ever had.

Women are very much "use it or lose it" creatures. We are actually made that way in regards to our sexual response. The more enjoyable sex is, the more we orgasm, the more we actually desire sex. The chemical/hormonal releases during orgasm literally makes us want it more. So, the more enjoyable the sex is, the more sex a woman wants. If the sex is not so great, a woman actually loses interest in having it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes
    Some people are asexual--just not attracted to others physically.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If you are masturbating, you have a sex drive. Could it be that you're not physically attracted to your partner?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't know, I would think there was an issue somewhere, maybe something a psychologist can help with.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would say no. Either there's something wrong with her hormone balance, or something happened to her to traumatize her. Probably the hormone thing.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 9:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• but what if on the other hand they do feel the need to masterbate? but no intrest in intercourse
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Since I was pregnant with my second, who is now 15m, my sex drive has been non-existant. I don't even have the urge to masterbate. I have babies 13 months apart, not sure if exhaustion has anything to do with that or not. Because I used to have a pretty healthy sex drive.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If you masturbate, find masturbation pleasurable and orgasm from masturbation.. your sex drive is a-okay.. :-)

May I ask......

Do you enjoy having intercourse with your partner? When you do or did have sex, was it pleasurable for you? Is it pleasurable most of the time, or very little of the time? Do you orgasm often or rarely?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• no i was not attracted to my ex fiance. plus he was super boring in bed.. but even before that i would have sex but it never felt that good.idk maybe i just need the right man
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ^^^AGREED!^^^

Hope you find the one that "knocks your socks off" soon!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011