Chronic Fatigue

I am tired all the time. I feel like after 2 hours of being awake I need to sleep again. I since I have 2 kids so I can't sleep when ever I feel tired. Its so hard to stay awake. Sometimes I have to take them in their room and close the door and sleep on one of their beds. What are some ways to resolve the fatigue?

ShhhItsASecret

Asked by ShhhItsASecret at 9:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• The first thing you should do is see a doctor to look for a reason for this fatigue. It could be depression, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, anemia or several other things. Whatever the reason, you need to see what can be done.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Absolutely go see a doctor. Best of luck to you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I agree that you should go see a doctor because there are so many things that cause fatigue. I feel the same way a lot of the time but not as severe. You might try working out in the morning or getting in the shower right away, both things help me wake up and get some energy. I hope you can get to the doctor and get some answers.
    mommy_erin

Answer by mommy_erin at 2:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I would go to the Doctor. Your health is very important.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 8:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• definately see a doctor
    kylesmom

Answer by kylesmom at 8:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• This sounds like fibermlsia which my mom has your same symptoms.
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011