Is it normal...pregnancy question

Is it normal to feel sore and just plain tired all over your whole body? I feel it in my legs mostly...but the kicker is I'm only about 7 weeks. I don't know why I feel this way already. I'm kind of worried. It seems too early for that. I never felt this way with my first...

crystalbean2

Asked by crystalbean2 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think some of it is phycological. Women hear they are pregnant a bam, they are sick, sleepy, and achy....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• HAs ur doctor checked ur blood levels? u could be anemic witch leads to being tired and also cause restless leg syndrom (pain in ur legs)
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• im anemic and i have to fight to stay awake during the day and i get cramps and charley horses in my legs and they can be painnfull at times.
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I was more tired in the first few months of my pregnancy than I was later in my pregnancy. It is normal and not psychological. Your body is changing.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It is completely normal to be exhausted during your first trimester! Your body is manufacturing the placenta during the first 12 weeks and that takes up quite a bit of energy. Not to mention progesterone level is increasing, causing fatigue. Your body is experiencing increased blood flow, a ton of hormones, and has a whole new person growing in it!!

Congratulations!! :D
    Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2011