i dont feel so good....

OKay so I have a sheet that tells me preterm labor from false labor..
I woke up with horrible pains at 4 in the morning, got into the bath, and had a few more in there and they were getting stronger. Then i got out, had one BIG pain along with a few stools. Then I felt better, fell asleep and at 4:45 I had the pains as well as diarreah, my stomach tightened, low dull backache... and 3 more times with the Diarreah..

Sound like Im sick or sound like preterm.. I dont want to go for no reason and make a big dramatic seen. Oh yea, and Im 33 weeks.

BayB

Asked by BayB at 11:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, you already know what I think... lol... better to be safe than sorry. A trip to the hospital doesn't have to be a big dramatic scene. I had to go in to be checcked and monitored maybe 3 or 4 times in my last few weeks because I was concerned about some things. That's what they do. That's why you pay them. It's really no big deal.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I odn't think it's no good reason...I suggest calling your OB clinic and talking to the triage nurse. My guess is they will either want to come into the clinic and get checked or go into the Hospital and be evaluated there. It could be false labor, but better to be safe IMO.
    kittynala

Answer by kittynala at 11:17 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Are you having consistent tightening in your stomach? Can you time the pain/tightening? I had preterm labor at 33 weeks with my son, I woke up one morning with contractions 3 minutes apart!  You're better safe then sorry here, at 33 weeks the Doctor will want to try to stop your labor, you don't want to have baby this early!  My son was also born prematurely at 36 weeks when my water broke, they couldn't do anything at that point!

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:17 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• dont be afraid to go in or call....I went in b/c my boss told me too when I peed my pants and I thought I just peed but really I was in labor so good luck
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 11:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You could have a tummy bug..

I did,...and thats what happend to me,

If your scared call the doc asap

Ask him whats going on!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2008