dieting?

How often do you weigh? Once, twice a week. I want to weigh every morning. I just know your not supposed to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i don't diet, although i should, i don't get on a scale unless a dr tells me too! that being said< i have heard NOT to get on to frequently. instead, concentrate on how the dieting makes you feel, ie is it easier to do stuff, do you have more energy? good luck!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 9:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Randomly. I don't like the weekly weigh-ins, it gets frustrating. I'm supposed to do it to make sure I'm not retaining fluid (heart problems), but I don't. I go 2-3 weeks between weighs, or if something feels off every couple of days.
    Anonymous

• I don't follow any particular diet - all my life they never worked for me. It wasn't until I stopped following diets and just learned to make healthier choices and watch portions that I finally started seeing results. As for weigh ins, I track my weight once a week, though sometimes I'll weigh myself in between just to see.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 9:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Are the scale police going to come and take your scale away if you weigh yourself every morning? ;-) I weigh myself daily...sometimes twice a day.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 9:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I do it every other Monday morning.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Nope
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 7:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Some people say you should weigh in EVERY morning.....some say once a week. Personally, I think whatever you feel comfortable at. Weighing in every morning isn't going to affect your weekly weigh in at all.

For me, it's a once a week thing...on Sunday Mornings.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I weight in once a week, usually Monday morning. I take my measurements once a month.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 10:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Lately not often at all because our scale won't work and i haven't gotten around to buying a new one.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i like weighing in every morning, naked, after i use the bathroom. Its always different but it keeps me in check. If i "gain" a couple pounds ill recall eating something too salty or too much of it. Then ill workout harder that day to get that water weight off. Whatever works for you as long as you dont get upset with the scale.
    goodfriendeva

Answer by goodfriendeva at 1:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011