Does the abouse ever stop?

so me and my boyfriend have had are share of up and down on and off relationshiip. and have a two year old son together. thought out he been kinda controling like who what where when why, let me see your phone exc... then two weeks ago we got into a big fight and he swong his hand at me but hit the bed. is he just like this because he doesnt trust me and i know how to push his buttons so do we jsut need to work on it or just be done with it all together

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• for your sons sake be done with it you dont want him to grow up thinking its okay to hit women
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 9:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Be done!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• He tried to hit you. That means that it's not getting better but getting worse.

Irreguardless that you push his buttons, he should be able to control his temper not to hit.

You both need counsiling. OR you need to call it quits for the sake of your son. I wouldn't want my child to see that type of relationship. I would want him to see a loving relationship. You and his dad are teaching him that it's ok to yell, fight, and hit.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• The abuse stops when you leave.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 9:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Correct, the abuse stops when you leave and put an end to it. Get your son out of that hotmess, he is what is most important.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That's how it starts. He will hit you, it's just a matter of time. You need to get out.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• He didn't hit you this time, but next time he probably will! The abuse stops when you put an end to it as PP stated. you don't want your DS to grow up in an enviroment like that, and you certainly don't want him to grow up thinking it's ever okay to be violent. Just remember, domestic violence works both ways, he could find a girl who abuses him, but he might think "that's love"
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It will only get worse....leave.
    cl1998

Answer by cl1998 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Get the hell outta that relationship and QUICK the next time he won't miss and the beatings will get worse and more frequent so get out now before your son thinks that's the way to treat a woman.
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 10:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011